Sunday, March 28, 2010

Basketball and Celebrations

I went to my first ever professional basketball game tonight. At least in Minnesota, I have to agree with what I've been told--it's kind of fun to go to a Timberwolves game when it's free. Even though I have absolutely no interest in basketball, the entertainment between quarters is fun, the atmosphere is interesting and there's always some good people watching. On top of that, with baseball season coming up, it was kind of therapeutic to watch a game when I really didn't care one way or the other about the outcome. And finally, we had some pretty impressive seats for being free.

Not a lot of adventures this week, but my self-imposed month without eating out is over. Since Henry passed a big certification test, we also went out to celebrate and had some of the best cheesecake I've had recently at Rock Bottom Brewery. They don't have the nutrition facts for that on their website yet and I'm pretty sure I'm glad of that!


This upcoming week doesn't promise a lot of adventures--I'm probably going to be pretty busy between extra work, trying to enjoy the spring weather and maybe trying to get a few things done.

No comments: