Wednesday, November 29, 2017

A Shark Cage Diving Day

I realized when I woke up this morning to a whole lot of messages that perhaps the night of cage diving is not the best night to fall asleep too fast to write a blog post...but we survived unmaimed!

We also saw a LOT of sharks, to Patrick's delight. They showed up as soon as we parked the boat, and stayed around so continually that they let anyone who wanted to jump in for a quick second viewing do so. That second viewing was without a wetsuit, though, and that water was COLD, so I did not take advantage of their kind offer. Patrick, of course, did, and we have a whole lot of shark photos! We even saw a few jump out of the water trying to get the bait, which was fun to see from on top of the boat.




And now, we're off to Tasmania! We have a few tours planned, followed by some hiking that I'm very excited for - my fingers are crossed for beautiful weather so we can get some great scenery and pictures.

No comments: