Sunday, January 15, 2012

Mini-Goals Update

Lack of willpower aside, I did make some progress on my January goals.
  1. Except for my weight loss goal. That was definitely a fail. I only worked out three days this week, and my progress on my 101 things list involved making both risotto and brownies. My goal for next week is to add at least one more workout and cut out the pan of brownies!
  2. I have done homework every day this week except Friday, and it looks like that will be the pattern for the next few weeks. My goal is to finish all my readings for the week, finish my first PowerPoint presentation, revise my final project from last semester, register for Second Life and get started on my second PowerPoint presentation.
  3. This week, I crossed two things off my list. I successfully made brownies and risotto! I'll continue working on reading Les Miserables, but I definitely need to take a break from all the food goals for awhile.

No comments: