Friday, September 5, 2014

A little bragging before we leave...

I try very hard not to brag about our trip. I know we're VERY lucky to be in a position that we can even consider a trip like this, and I remember feeling plenty envious of the people I've known who were able to do things like this before.

But I have to brag just a little bit. Because look at that!
Suitcases
 
I successfully fit everything Patrick and I need for four weeks into two carry on-sized suitcases. (This doesn't count Patrick's backpack full of camera stuff--that sort of thing is out of my control!) Even better; we both have a bit of extra space in our suitcases and my backpack is completely empty and ready to fill up with wine....I mean souvenirs. As someone who grew up packing as much as possible so there would NEVER be any chance I might need someone I didn't have, I think this is worth some bragging.

And to those of you who may be meeting us over there or as soon as we get home...the downside of packing light is that we don't have a lot of changes of clothes. So, sorry about the smell!

No comments: