Saturday, September 6, 2014

We Made It!!

Just a quick note to say that we are safe and sound in Edinburgh at the end of our either a whirlwind Saturday or, from our perspective, a remarkably long Friday. (Turns out 9 years is a long time. Last time I flew across the Atlantic I was 21-and staying up for 34 hours straight was a whole lot less painful!) We're both plenty jet lagged and didn't get much (or any) sleep on the plane, but that didn't stop us from spending our day exploring Edinburgh.
We got in around  1 pm and immediately took off to keep ourselves awake by walking continually. While we haven't done any tours or been inside much, we walked around most of the old city, saw quite a few beautiful old monuments and have a great idea of what's on the top of the list for tomorrow - our second and last day in Edinburgh.

I hope to have some more details tomorrow: but I've now been up for 35 hours or so and that's more than enough for me!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Now that I know you are safe, PIIICCTTURREEESSSS. Please. And thank you.